Why is cold email such a powerful tool for leaders? When done well it connects you with high-level decision makers and attracts top talent to your team. Unfortunately, most leaders never develop this skill while their competition develops it as a competitive advantage to increase revenue and build their team.
I host the King of Cold Email, Alex Berman, who is an expert at getting CEO's and decision makers to respond to your emails. In our interview, you’ll learn a 3-step process to get any target prospect or employee to respond to your email and build a lasting connection.
Alex Berman is the founder of x27, Taplio and Leadshark. Berman is a master at lead generation and author of the Cold Email Manifesto, now available on Amazon. He also creates weekly videos to help agency owners grow their businesses and bring in more revenue by teaching them how to optimize B2B sales cycles and put inbound marketing strategies in place.
Alex's LinkedIn profile
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The key Alex discovered to developing fast friendships across the globe.
- The surprising business lesson he learned living in India for 8 months.
- How Alex generated $100M in leads by cold email.
- What is “cold email'' and why it’s so different AND more effective than SPAM.
- Why using cold email can increase your revenue and attract top talent.
- Biggest mistake leaders make.
- 3 steps for writing an effective cold email.
- When to email and when to text.
- Biggest mistake leaders make on LinkedIn (that keeps them from ever making a sale).
- How artificial intelligence can make you better on LinkedIn.
- Alex’s amazing journey from employee to team leader to business owner.
“Three C’s of an effective cold email: Compliment, Case Study, Call to Action.”
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning