Mastering one leadership tool can be THE game changer in your team’s performance.
As a leader, you probably recognize that success hinges on your ability to inspire and guide your team towards a shared vision.
But with so many tools and techniques available, it's easy to feel overwhelmed and unsure of where to focus your efforts. The solution?
I host COO, Dan Key, of Solenis who shares the one leadership tool he’s used to drive success across 10 major companies. It unleashes team performance and accelerates productivity. You won’t want to miss it!
Dan leads procurement, operations and supply chain across the organization. He’s also served as a senior leader who has improved key metrics and end-to-end supply chains at Honeywell, Sigma-Aldrich, Axalta Coating Systems, Dentsply Sirona, etc.
Solenis is a leading global producer of specialty chemicals, focused on delivering sustainable solutions for water-intensive industries. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets, minimize environmental impact and maintain healthy water. They have 49 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe.
Dan's LinkedIn profile
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- A powerful strategy for achieving work-life balance.
- The one leadership tool you must create.
- The important advice his father gave him that hangs on a plaque in his office.
- The inspiring metaphor that inspires unstoppable leadership.
- The DNA of great leaders (six traits).
- Nature or Nurture? The debate on the origins of leadership.
- 10 Companies, 1 Leader: The priceless lessons learned along the way.
- The valuable insight he learned as a leader in 10 different companies.
- Why empowering your team is best done by becoming a “participative” leader.
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning