What does a difficult moment truly reveal about your leadership?
I host Daniel De Pinho, President, Financial Services, Public Sector and Government at NPD Group, who shares a big moment that happens in every leader’s career plus a powerful strategy you can use to handle it.
You see, he’s steadily risen through the ranks for over 23 years and he explains the principle that has guided him through the most challenging times.
The NPD Group provides data, industry expertise, and prescriptive analytics to help grow over 2,000+ companies worldwide.
He lives with his wife Tara and 2 beautiful daughters (Mia and Milania) in PA with a couple of rescue fur children.
Daniel's LinkedIn profile
NPD Group's website
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What coaching soccer taught Daniel about leadership.
- The importance of reflection as a leader.
- The feedback that accelerated his career.
- How to deliver bad news without sugarcoating it.
- A vital work-life balance strategy.
- A powerful way to start your one-on-one meetings.
- How to use ”coffee” to build trust.
- Why being vulnerable can help you get promoted.
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning