There’s a looming threat that could bring down your team.
The “crown jewel” for organizations is their data. It guides your decision making, drives your processes, and ultimately enables your vision. The harsh reality is that your organization's data is vulnerable to a silent but deadly threat lurking in the cloud.
Can you really afford to leave your security to chance? Find out how to protect your data and safeguard your business against disaster in my interview with David Cagigal, former CIO for the State of Wisconsin and Zscaler Executive Advisor.
His experience includes information technology visioning and strategic planning and management. He’s experienced in converging business strategies with ever-changing and innovating information technologies.
Also he was appointed to the CIO role by both Republican and Democrat administrations.
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match.
Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss.
David's LinkedIn profile
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- A success strategy to transition from the public sector to private sector.
- The leadership strategy he used to maintain his role under both Republican and Democrat administrations.
- The cybersecurity risk your team can't afford to ignore.
- The single biggest priority for cyber security for your team.
- How losing his job three times led to his greatest success.
- A work-life balance hack.
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning