Most people think that success comes from hard work and dedication, but in reality, it's often about making the right decisions at the right time. A pivot is a change in strategy or direction and it's essential for any business that wants to succeed.
I host Greg Friedman, CEO at Peachtree Hotel Group, who shares his strategy for successful leadership pivots and why they're key to your success. They’ve acquired or developed more than $6 Billion of hotel properties, and they currently own and operate 6,850 hotel guest rooms in 63 assets including Marriott, Starwood, Hilton, Hyatt, Choice and InterContinental Hotels Group flags.
Greg has more than 23 years of hospitality experience with an emphasis on deal-structuring and financing. He’s also served as a senior leader with Specialty Finance Group and GMAC Commercial Mortgage’s Asset-Backed Lending Division.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Biology from the University of Texas at Austin. He is currently a board member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association.
Greg's LinkedIn profile
Peachtree Hotel Group's website
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How Greg went from studying biology in college to eventually becoming CEO of Peachtree Hotel Group.
- Why rising through the finance side of the business gives you a unique leadership perspective.
- Seven pivots that led to his company’s success.
- The key to success when making a big leadership pivot.
- How to leverage culture to support a pivot in your business.
- The helpful app he uses on every business trip.
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning
Speaking and Training inquires
Subscribe to my Youtube channel