Self-care isn’t fluff. It's a vital component of getting team results.
JB Kendrick, President at Kapsch TrafficCom North America, understands this better than most leaders I meet. Her leadership in building a powerful self-care culture has not only improved employee well-being but also increased productivity and fostered a positive work environment. Discover how her innovative approach is changing the game for workplace wellness and paving the way for a brighter future.
Kapsch TrafficCom is an Austrian-based provider of intelligent transportation systems (ITS) offering solutions across their customers’ entire value chain including urban mobility, road user charging, and sustainable mobility. They are the same company that created the EZ pass for toll booths across the Northeast.
JB's LinkedIn profile
Kapsch TrafficCom's website
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What the “Velvet Shark” taught her about leadership.
- Her four tenets of leadership: Insights from a successful business leader.
- A big leadership lesson she learned from SCUBA.
- From pecans to people: How a family business shaped her management style.
- The one trait she’d like to instill in every employee.
- A mentor who rose from school teacher to the first female board of director for AFLAC.
- An unexpected twist that catapulted her career to new heights.
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning