Leaders, you can learn to enjoy the moment.
It doesn’t always come naturally for multi-tasking leaders. There always seems to be another opportunity to explore or a “fire to fight”.
But, you miss too much when you’re alway on the move versus enjoying the moment with your team, friends, or family.
That’s where this powerful message from Global COO, Jon Ragan at ThreeSixty Group comes in. He shares an impactful personal story of realizing the importance of presence and enjoying the moment even under the most difficult circumstances.
You can immediately apply this lesson to your professional and personal life to make them more meaningful, purposeful, and fun.
In case you’re not familiar with it, ThreeSixty Group owns iconic brands including FAO Schwarz, Sharper Image, Wembley, and Vornado sold in over 90,000 retail locations around the world.
Jon also has expertise in driving enterprise growth and transformation at Fortune 500 companies including General Electric, Grainger, and Weyerhaeuser.
Jon's LinkedIn profile
ThreeSixty Group's website
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Beekeeping and Boy Scouts - The powerful lesson he learned.
- Advice he’d give his younger self.
- The big benefit of having a hobby.
- What the Enneagram revealed.
- A strategy to maintain work-life balance.
- The unexpected twist that led to his success.
- How leadership starts with his onboarding strategy.
- The worst leadership advice he’s heard.
- How you discover the “sweet spot” of your personal leadership.
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning