“Not Failing” is worse than failing.
Josh Leatherman, Chief Marketing Officer Service Express, shares a powerful strategy to turn failure into success without harming your business or career.
While failure may slow you down and make you doubt yourself, avoiding it altogether is even worse. Embrace failure as a chance to grow and seize new opportunities. Thanks to Josh's advice, you can have the best of both worlds and turn failures into stepping stones towards success.
Josh has an amazing track record of success, partnering with his executive team to grow the company from $30 million in annual revenue to over $300 million.
He’s grown the Marketing department from 2 people to over 100 during his time at Service Express by focusing on performance.
He’s been featured in AdAge, is a graduate and now Fellow of The Marketing Academy and was recently named a 101 Top B2B Marketing Influencer by CMO Huddles.
Josh's LinkedIn profile
Service Express' website
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- A strategy to teach your time to fail WITHOUT making a major mistake.
- Tiny test, tremendous triumph: A case study.
- The $300MM insurgent: A revenue success story.
- How Executives can lead on social media and drive change.
- How his company fosters double digit growth every year.
- What leaders need to do to get a seat at the table.
- The strategy that makes his team flourish.
- The twist in his career that accelerated his growth.
"Forget the mistake, remember the lesson.”
“Your compensation is not correlated to how hard you work, it’s correlated to how hard you are to replace.”
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning