Here's proof that a disability can be a catalyst for incredible leadership, strength and success.
Michael Swiatek is Chief Strategy and Planning Officer of Avianca, a Latin American Group carrier based out of Colombia. He shares his inspiring journey of transforming his disability into his greatest asset and empowering others to do the same. Get ready to be motivated and inspired to turn your own limitations into limitless possibilities.
He’s also held leadership roles in 8 different airlines including United Airlines, Qatar Airlines, Indigo, and Air New Zealand.
Michael has been legally blind since birth and serves as Chairman of the International Air Transport Association’s working group on Accessibility (IATA is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 290 airlines or 83% of total air traffic.)
He’s a graduate of Iona University with an MBA from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Michael's LinkedIn profile
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The inspiring story of a legally blind newspaper delivery boy.
- Unleashing your superability: The ultimate tool for self-discovery and empowerment.
- The three vital imperatives for every leader: Keys to achieving lasting impact.
- Using the “1,000 day career cycle” to accelerate your success.
- Breaking barriers: The truth about executive leadership with a disability.
- What it's like being an executive with a disability.
- How one setback paved the way for unprecedented success.
- Tech tools for the vision impaired that everyone can use.
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning