Use your next brainstorming session to create breakthroughs with "Jam Session Leadership".
You'll be engaged and inspired here with Paul Roehrig, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer of Ascendion. He shares his "Jam Session '' Leadership Strategy to foster team creativity. He’s also used to it to drive business success and write three award-winning books on the future of work, technology, and society.
Too often brainstorming turns unproductive and can leave everyone feeling like it was a waste of time and money. From startups to established corporations, Paul’s strategy share will show you how to leverage the "jam session" mentality to achieve breakthrough results.
Ascendion is a full-service software engineering company.
Paul's LinkedIn profile
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Drumming up leadership lessons: Insights from a Syracuse Music Hall of Fame inductee.
- Unexpected leadership: Navigating the challenges and opportunities.
- Collaborative writing: The key to unlocking your book's potential.
- From idea to fun: How to determine if writing a book is right for you.
- Blues lessons for AI: What a legendary musician can teach us about technology.
- Taming the machines: Strategies for leading in an AI world.
Monster: A Tough Love Letter On Taming the Machines that Rule our Jobs, Lives, and Future - Paul Roehrig, Ben Pring
What To Do When Machines Do Everything: How to Get Ahead in a World of AI, Algorithms, Bots, and Big - Malcolm Frank, Paul Roehrig, Ben Pring
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning