- The Quit Alternative: The Blueprint for Creating the Job You Love...Without Quitting
- Distributed in over 39 countries
- Transforms your current job into your dream job
- Helps organizations boost employee engagement and productivity
- Available for purchase on Amazon http://amzn.to/1M3FCSJ
- The cost of just one employee quitting can have a castastrophic impact on both the employee and the organization
- The cost of quitting to the employee can exceed $36,000
- The cost of quitting to the organization can average over $69,000 per employee
- You can share this infographic just please link back to benfanning.com/cost-of-quitting
- What the heck is a Chief Engagement Officer?
- What’s the one word that CAN ignite your career?
- What are the 3 questions you MUST answer before quitting your job?
- Why is the grass always greener on top of the septic tank?
- What’s the one question that always motivates?
How to Introduce Ben in a Fun and Lively Way
Today’s guest, Ben Fanning is a Chief Engagement Officer and leading authority on helping people transform their current job into their dream job. Ben is the #1 bestselling author of, The Quit Alternative: The Blueprint for Creating the Job You...Without Quitting. It’s been distributed in over 39 countries and endorsed by NYT Best Seller, Chris Brogan, plus several Fortune 50 Executives.
Contact me now by calling or texting directly at 303-246-1777, or emailing ben (at) benfanning (dot) com.