- The Quit Alternative: The Blueprint for Creating the Job You Love…Without Quitting
- Distributed in over 39 countries
- Transforms your current job into your dream job
- Helps organizations boost employee engagement and productivity
- Available for purchase on Amazon http://amzn.to/1M3FCSJ
- The cost of just one employee quitting can have a castastrophic impact on both the employee and the organization
- The cost of quitting to the employee can exceed $36,000
- The cost of quitting to the organization can average over $69,000 per employee
- You can share this infographic just please link back to benfanning.com/cost-of-quitting
- What the heck is a Chief Engagement Officer?
- What’s the one word that CAN ignite your career?
- What are the 3 questions you MUST answer before quitting your job?
- Why is the grass always greener on top of the septic tank?
- What’s the one question that always motivates?
How to Introduce Ben in a Fun and Lively Way
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]Today’s guest, Ben Fanning is a Chief Engagement Officer and leading authority on helping people transform their current job into their dream job. Ben is the #1 bestselling author of, The Quit Alternative: The Blueprint for Creating the Job You…Without Quitting. It’s been distributed in over 39 countries and endorsed by NYT Best Seller, Chris Brogan, plus several Fortune 50 Executives.[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]