Brought to you by The Learning Experience
The Learning Experience is a leader in early education and is the one of the fastest growing brands in the childcare industry. Their curriculum focuses on the whole child and their pioneering approach drives their success. You can learn more here.
Can leaders really grow the business in ANY economy?
Many say that leaders can't make headway in tough times, but I host CEO Richard Weissman of The Learning Experience, who explains why this isn't true. He shares the powerful strategy he used to accelerate growth during the global pandemic and achieve record growth in an industry that struggled.
Richard is also the Chairman and Co-Founder. Since launching the franchise business with his family in 2002, Richard has built the brand into one of the largest childcare and early education franchises in the U.S. with over 300 centers operating nationwide, and hundreds more in development both domestically and internationally.
The Learning Experience is the nation’s fastest growing academy of early education franchise, educating and enhancing the lives of more than 36,000 children ages 6 weeks to 6 years old annually.
Over the years, Richard has consistently grown The Learning Experience’s operations and system-wide revenue while navigating the company, its franchise owners, and its employees through the Great Recession, the pandemic, and multiple private equity acquisitions. In addition, the brand has garnered countless accolades since its inception and is routinely named one of the top franchises across industries by Entrepreneur magazine and Franchise Business Review.
Richard's LinkedIn profile
The Learning Experience's website
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why leaders should be able to grow a business in any business cycle.
- How he worked his way up from janitor to CEO.
- The two leadership lessons that inspire his leadership.
- Why leaders must learn to truly “hear” their business.
- How he can tell if a business is running well (or not) by the sound it makes.
- Why it’s important they named the company “THE” Learning Experience.
- Five questions he asks his leaders to answer every day.
- The defining moment that inspired him to rethink his relationship with teammates.
- Why all his employees have his personal cell phone number.
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning