He Grew It from $3MM to $300MM.
Powerful interview from Ron Alvesteffer, President & CEO at Service Express, who shares his trusted strategy to develop and retain high-performing leaders. He’s relied on this approach to achieve the President and CEO role and how he uses it as the primary way to motivate his employees. It’s been particularly effective as he grew his company of 15 to 1000 global employees.
You won’t want to miss it!
Service Express is an industry-leading data center solutions provider specializing in multi vendor maintenance, hybrid cloud, and managed infrastructure services.
They have the highest Net Promoter Score in the World in the industry.
During his 25 years of ongoing leadership at Service Express, he expanded the company's international footprint through nine acquisitions and turned a US team of 15 into a global team of over 1,000. Ron has helped grow the company's revenue from $3 million to $300 million and is on track to achieve its goal of $500 million in 2025.
Ron's LinkedIn profile
Service Express' website
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Unlocking the hidden potential of social media for your business.
- A proven promotion strategy for career advancement.
- The DNA of culture: How Service Express defines and maintains its core values.
- Leading with integrity: A key principle that drives Ron's personal and professional life.
- The biggest difference between leading 15 and 1000.
- Why you should never wait on a job title to lead.
- The boldest leadership move he’s ever seen.
- Striking the balance between employee care and performance.
- Work-life integration strategies for leaders.
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning