Draw inspiration from Srini Koushik, CTO of Rackspace, who shares the special trait that stands out as the secret to being a successful AI leader.
AI is transforming our world at a rapid pace, yet too many leaders are missing the vital leadership characteristics to lead in this dynamic environment.
With over 36 years of experience in the tech world including executive roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprises, Nationwide, Magellan, and IBM, it’s been instrumental to his success and he’s fostered it in thousands of his employees.
Srini is also the Founder and Global Leader of Foundry for AI by Rackspace (FAIR). Rackspace is one of the world's leading cloud companies.
Srini's LinkedIn profile
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Srini’s favorite leadership story.
- How do we all live symbiotically with AI?
- What Maslow’s Hierarchy teaches us about AI.
- The warning from NAFTA.
- How leaders prepare for the future of AI.
- A strategy to become a life-long learner.
- How to use a “think break” to power your day.
- What it was like immigrating to the US at 21.
- The importance of being an optimistic leader.
- Why photography is a great leadership teacher.
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning