Start Bringing the Flght to the Competition
UFC GYM CEO, Adam Sedlack, shares his exciting journey into the world of UFC and the incredible story of how this perspective supercharged their gym's growth and success.
Just like UFC fighters prepare to fight “all out” in the Octagon, the UFC GYM team comes together with a strong support system for both physical and mental strength.
In this episode. step into the arena of fierce competition and unlock the secrets to their amazing track record.
UFC GYM is the global leader in MMA-inspired fitness. Train Different in 150 locations around the world. Rooted in authenticity, UFC GYM is an extension of the Ultimate Fighting Championship® and proud to make the training programs and benefits of elite MMA athletes accessible to all, regardless of age or athletic ability.
Through Adam’s vision and leadership, the company’s footprint has grown to include more than 148 locations throughout 42 countries, with more than 1,000 locations currently in development around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to Survive a 48-Hour Sleepless Business “Marathon”
- MMA Fight Camps: The Spark Behind a Business Revolution
- How Training like a UFC Athlete Became a Thriving Business Model
- The Question You Need to Ask Every Customer
Unleash Your Team's 'Discretionary Effort'
- The Role Mentorship Played in his Career
- How to Turn Failure into Success
- Why You Must Adapt Your Leadership Style to the Team
Connect with the Host, #1 bestselling author Ben Fanning